Excessive sweating may be genetic or due to a variety of other causes, including hormonal or endocrine causes.
It often has a negative impact on an individual’s quality of life, affecting work, clothing choices, and social interactions.
Sweating can be effectively remedied with many options, suited to your type of sweating and how it affects your day-to-day life.
- Treatment options include:
- Identifying any external or hormonal influences on your sweating
- Blood tests may be organised in some cases of sweating
- Medical therapy including topical or oral treatments
- Botox injections, particularly for excessive armpit sweating